Sunday, December 2, 2018 All Day - Wednesday, December 5, 2018
Click here for the workshop brochure
Join us for Canada’s premiere communications interoperability event from December 2 to 5, 2017 at the downtown Toronto Sheraton Hotel. The Eleventh Canadian Public Safety Interoperability Workshop, widely known as CITIG 12, will again break new ground on key voice and data interoperability, NG9-1-1 and many other issues facing today’s public safety sector. The focus on information exchange, topic-specific discussion and interactive break-outs aims to support and promote the transfer of best practices and experience, and the development of a more unified approach to public safety interoperability across the country, between nations, and internationally.
Our twelfth annual event will have a special focus on broadband and NG9-1-1 for responders and the evolution of the proposed Canadian public safety broadband network (PSBN), but we will also have a healthy amount of content on traditional and emerging interoperability issues like land mobile radio and the relationship between PSBN and NG9-1-1, cross-border challenges, to name a few.
Only at CITIG 12 will you:
Be put to work during an expansive workshop program that will feature highly interactive sessions designed to set the course on today’s hottest interoperability issues
- Listen to keynote addresses and general sessions on timely topics like broadband for public safety, NG9-1-1, cross-border interoperability, public alerting and more
- See an exhibit hall packed with leading suppliers showcasing the latest products and services in the interoperability marketplace that will help you do your job more efficiently and save your agency time and money
- Network and connect with colleagues from around Canada and beyond
- Get access to exclusive events like our networking receptions
- And so much more!
Interoperability leaders and practitioners from:
- First-responder agencies (law enforcement, fire, paramedic, emergency management)
- Other public safety providers (federal, provincial, territorial, municipal)
- Military and Coast Guard
- Government agencies and utilities
- Non-governmental organizations in the emergency response and humanitarian aid sphere
- Academic and research institutions
- Industry professionals